List Nation Headline Animator

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Falcon Punch!!!! Super Smash Brother Memories.

Everybody remembers Super Smash Brothers.  Whether it was the  Nintendo 64, Gamecube, or Wii version, it was fun times for all involved.  I remember racing my brothers in stats to see who could get more kills. Lets just say Link destroyed Pikachu day after day after day, and poor Mario was appointed the role of A.I controlled punching bag.

Of course one of the more memorable parts of Super Smash Bros is pictured here! While I enjoy avian flavored drinks thoroughly, sadly, they were not part of the Super Smash brothers franchise (Although I hope my many letters to Nintendo will fix that in any sequels released).

If you want to see more Falcon Punch themed pictures click "read more" below! There is even a video demonstrating the consequences of two Falcon Punches colliding.  It happened to me before, I swear.



And just for good measure, a few more Falcon Punch pictures.


And a Falcon Punch comic!


You might also like.

No comments:

Post a Comment