List Nation Headline Animator

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mario Alternate Art

So today I decided to root through my image folder for something to post.  I've decided on some of the alternate art of Mario I have.  While many people will have seen these before, there are alot who haven't so, enjoy! Click "read more" to see the rest of the images.


I want this in a movie!

Wouldn't be my career of choice, but whatever you have to do to get money!

Your gonna need a bigger hammer.

Can I request Dr. Mario as a Doctor?

Luigi: "Nooo!!!! Maarrriiooooo!"

 I of course saved the best for last!  I alway thought the raccoon suite was ridiculous.

Other articles you might be interested in:

2 comments:

  1. wow, these are amazing, you should upload then realistic pokemon images too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure how many of those pictures I have, but I'll certainly take a look and upload the ones I do have! I'll have to keep an eye out for the rest of the pictures, maybe have two installations of them.

    If anybody has anything they'd like to see feel free to post in any of the comments, and I'll do my best to deliver.

    ReplyDelete